Monday, February 25, 2013

Out To Lunch

    Last Friday I had the pleasure of taking my husband out to lunch.  It was technically me taking him out, as he forgot his wallet.  Sneaky.  As you guys know, the vegan/no gluten thing has put a hamper on my eating out lately.  Fortunately, Cravings has gluten free bread!  Hooray!  To celebrate the open mindedness of this cute little restaurant I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on gluten free bread.  



  
Mr. No-Pockets-No-Wallet, had tortilla soup and a chicken salad sandwich.  I couldn't get him to stop eating for the picture, sorry.

  As always, if you haven't had a chance to see their Facebook page go check them out.  Also feel free to brag about all the non-gluten fare they carry.  I won't resent you.  For long.


Cravings on Urbanspoon*Note the author has no affiliation with Cravings, but she does have an affinity for them.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment