Saturday, March 2, 2013

A(not so)cute Bronchitis

Sorry for the days off, friends.  Wednesday I dashed into the doctor with a cough, a tiny fever and a concerned husband.  The verdict?  Acute Bronchitis.  Blah.   
     
The upside was this has been my second trip to Urgent Care & Occupational Health Centers of Texas and the staff was just as polite and understanding as they were the previous time I visited.  I again graced the New Braunfels office with my coughing, wheezing presence.  
   
We got to the office, filled out quick paperwork and I was seen within twelve minutes, guys.  That's awesome!  A quick trip to the pharmacist and I was home to lay in bed and watch a Project Runway marathon I DVR'ed.
     
This is their Facebook page for all interested parties.  I liked them the first time, but if I could like them again I would.



   *Note the author has no affiliation with the afore mentioned facility.  She is just kind of a baby when she gets sick.



 P.S.  I am feeling much better in part due to a very attentive nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment